Casual Wednesday

Tonight is our lucky night, Kyxe put out a new awesome group gift, free to join and free to get. I love their skins, they have beautiful tones with nice natural full lips. Its the Maya Skin - Rosa make-up in wood tone. Group members also get half-off specials on the regular skins and eyes. The eyes I wore tonight are also by Kyxe called Rainbow eyes. They are amazing. These cost 120L but if you catch the sales you can get them for 60L. My shoes are from Felicity. They are called Alexis in Stitched Rust, a group gift. The group costs 30L but is totally worth it as there are about 10 group gifts -- All Shoes. I adore the feathers on these shoes.

For my outfit tonight, I found some of of Jane's newest releases in my inventory. Jane is slowly winning me over to mesh. As the slacks I am wearing "Easy Day Trousers" look so comfortable and go with just about everything I have put them with. They come in 5 colors, blue and grey are not pictured below. They are mesh, and sized on the standard size scale so be sure to try out a demo first. To learn more on mesh and the standardized size scale read my post "Let's Talk about Mesh".  You can pick up the trousers for 200L each or 795L for the greedy pack. I recommend the greedy pack, you will want all the colors, trust me on this. These are awesome trousers.
The top I am wearing is also from Jane's latest releases. I love the patterns on these tops. They are called the "Dandy Tank" and come in the three colors pictured above. Jane was nice enough to make them with an average hem or a wider hem. So if  you are like me, wide hipped, the top won't dip into your hips. The tops are an affordable 175L each or get all three for the 345L greedy pack.

Mel is wearing a new outfit from Just Because, called "Liberation". It's a nice casual look for just hanging out with friends or going over to see the girl for a while.  It comes with several layers, Mel was able to create several new looks from the layers.
It comes with Striped Shirt in all layers with sculpted sleeves, Plaid Shirt in all layers with sculpted sleeves and collar, and classic highly detailed blue jeans in layers with sculpted cuffs and belt. As always it is affordability priced at 474L, you really can't get better quality at such an affordable price anywhere else..or at least I haven't been able to find it. Annie does amazing work that is all original. So If you do have a great men's store, that is a great price and quality let me know.

And that my friends, is all I can write tonight, way past my bedtime. Take care till the next great find.
~Taliferrue

Shopping List:
Just Because- (Men's Outfit Not free)
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Taupo/62/214/37
Jane - (Women's Outfit Not free)
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zyrra/118/163/24
Kyxe- Skin (Join Group, Free to Join, OL)
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Virtual%20Edge/203/30/23
Felicity - Shoes (30L to join group, shoes free)
    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald%20Bay/211/202/302
Photo Location:
Taliferrue's Top Secret Photo Studio

Other Details to Tali's Outfits:
Hair ->TRUTH<  Clementine (250L)
Wings - ::{Favole}:: *Entangle*.(60L)
Ring - Claddagh Woven Ring - Silver (795L)
Ears - Lemon Tea - Elvens Ears Simple (175L)

Poses:
Created using my (CTS) Wardrobe Hud, The poses inside are from the following creators:
  - AAA Poses (Ella Bremer)
  - Klassy Kitty Designs (Darius Scientist)
  - *Le Freak* (Lonka Simondsen)
  - Niamhinations! (Niamh Kleiner)
Created using the animations in my AO from VISTA, Sweet Chica.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.