The Fresh Unknown Hunt Stores 4-7

Okay, Let's get this going ...

Today's post is the second installment to the Fresh Unknown Hunt. This hunt specializes in new stores so anyone who was open before November 2011 could not participate. So it's a really great way to find some hidden gems. Here are the hunt details for those who want to jump into the fresh unknown!
The Fresh Unknown Hunt. (TFUH)
Runs: March 1st - 31st
Cost: 1L
Look for: Little Flowers (can be four different colors)
Start: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trenza%20CAFE/105/205/498
Blog: http://theunknownhunt.blogspot.com/

Store 4: Just a Hunch

HINT:The window opens at the top

ABOUT THE STORE:
Just a Hunch is a really cute little  pose store with some really unique poses. Serra had to drag me away as I love poses. One can never have too many when you blog, cause you gotta capture the image just right.

GIFT:  
So I crossed my fingers as I searched for the gift here..let it be poses...let it be poses..and... OMG POSES!! Really cute ones at that. These babies are already in my pose stand being used.
Btw.. the outfit worn in the image above is not a hunt gift but I did want to mention that is it made by Somina. Somnia offers a wide varity of clothing and accessories to suit just about every taste. Including cutesy, casual, daring, delicious and furry friendly. All items are hand made original and quality designs by Sanura Snowpaw.  I am wearing the Button Flap Jeans, Argyle Corset from the gatcha machine and the Lazy Beater Tank.  I would recommend checking her shop out and ride the washing machines!

Store 5: Lit.:. Poses & More

HINT: Someones creep'in up on you

ABOUT THE STORE: 
You ever walk into a store and go wow.. look at that. This store did that for me.
You know how I am always going on about how a store has to have character to make it work? Well the owner of this place, Ramus Overload, did just that. So much I had to IM him and tell him about it. Just look at the work he put into his counter for his store. It is warm, inviting, speaks of home...and there is a lot to look and play with or on. The dog is a great touch to making it more than just a pose shop.
This place is just pure fun. Serra and I had the time of our life here and were actually reluctant to leave. I can't wait to see what Ramus has in store for us in the future from his little shop.

GIFT:
The gift from here is a really fun pose that can be used with a partner or friend. I personally had the time of my life leaping through the air on to poor unsuspecting Serra laying on a leaf pile. Teach her to slack doing yard work!.
AND A LITTLE MORE:
But before I move on to the next store,  I want to give him props for his group pose in the store  "The creep dance pose". (dodges glare, I know I know, no photos in the store...but I couldn't resist!)
It is a rendering of the SNL Creep dance. Which I just so happen to have embedded below. Watch it!

Small Note: Store Six dropped from the hunt.

Store 7: Nachtigall Design

HINT: she love flowers

ABOUT THE STORE:
Nachtigall Design is an lovely little women's apparel shop with some really cute little designs to tempt even the tight fisted Tali to release her Lindens.

GIFT:  
I was very impressed with the ingenuity on where this item was hidden. I looked over it a dozen times before I realized it was not part of the item it was resting on. Alright I'll admit it, Serra had to tell me where to look. The gift here is a beautiful brown mesh outfit, that comes with really cute socks and a beautiful skin. The detailing was great and this was a really nice gift to get from a hunt. Don't skip this one!

And that my friends is all I wrote (tonight at least. Check back tomorrow for Stores 8-10 in The Fresh Unknown Hunt.

~Taliferrue

Lit.:. Poses & More
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Where%20it%20Begins/89/67/25

Other Details to Tali's Outfits
Hair ->TRUTH< Rylan 2 (250L)
Wings - ::{Favole}:: *Entangle*.(60L)
Skin - [PF] Alyx by Pink Fuel - Hunt Gift (10L)
Eyes - Realistic Honey - AZ Eyes Marketplace (5L)
Ears - Elven / Elf / Fairy Ears gen 02 Windlow (375L)
Ring - Claddagh Woven Ring - Silver (795L)
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer -- Pearls - Combo Sets and Single Strands (199L)


Poses
Created using my (CTS) Wardrobe Hud, The poses inside are from the following creators:
  - AAA Poses (Ella Bremer)
  - Klassy Kitty Designs (Darius Scientist)
  - *Le Freak* (Lonka Simondsen)
  - Niamhinations! (Niamh Kleiner)
Added to Stand by me:
 - Just a Hunch (Lemon Artemesia)
Created using the animations in my AO from VISTA, Sweet Chica.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.