Just Because I can....

Just Because has released another adorable and cute outfit. I would say this is the best one yet... Why would I say that? Cause it's called Tally... anything remotely close to my name must mean it's great, right? Well it is... this outfit screams Tali wear me....I was so made for you.

 It's extremely modest but subtly sexy in that cute girl next door look. It comes with a tied plaid shirt in all layers with sculpted collar, sleeves, and bunched up and knotted shirt bottom; cute little tank top in all layers; and torn, heavily worn stonewashed jeans with sculpted pants bottoms and belt.You can choose this outfit in Copy or in Transfer, so you can buy for yourself or for that special person in your life.

So go check out the store, get your self some new duds. You can't go wrong...why do I say this...Just Because...

I can! Take care all!
~Taliferrue

Shopping List:


Just Because
  Tally Outfit (459L)
   http://slurl.com/secondlife/Taupo/61/180/37

Photo Location:
Taliferrue's Top Secret Photo Studio

Other Details to Tali's Outfits:
Hair ->TRUTH< Abigail Carmel  (250L)
Wings - ::{Favole}:: *Entangle*.(60L)
Skin - [PF] Alyx by Pink Fuel - Hunt Gift (10L)
Eyes - Realistic Honey - AZ Eyes Marketplace (5L)
Ears - Elven / Elf / Fairy Ears gen 02 Windlow (375L)
Ring - Claddagh Woven Ring - Silver (795L)
Glasses - ROLE OPTIC GLASSES SG 82 - Ares I (469L)
Sneakers - Chelsea by X - Dream inc. [ JP ] Design (group gift)

Poses:
Created using my (CTS) Wardrobe Hud, The poses inside are from the following creators:
  - AAA Poses (Ella Bremer)
  - Klassy Kitty Designs (Darius Scientist)
  - *Le Freak* (Lonka Simondsen)
  - Niamhinations! (Niamh Kleiner)
Created using the animations in my AO from VISTA, Sweet Chica.
Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.