Just Playing Around

Evening All,
I didn't really feel like doing much tonight, so I was playing in my inventory and came across this outfit from Vershe
It is from The Penitent Hunt that runs February 22nd - April 2nd and costs 1L.
The pose is one I have had for a while and just wasn't sure how to put it to use till now. It's by Exposeur called  *Little Hearts* I am wearing Truth Hair called Ashlin. As always see all the other details down below.


And that's it for me tonight. Take care all!
~Taliferrue

Shopping List:
VERSHE
       http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malt/48/144/22

Pose:
Exposeur *Little Hearts*
        http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Reek/192/172/21

Photo Location:
Taliferrue's Top Secret Photo Studio

Other Details to Tali's Outfits:
Wings - ::{Favole}:: *Entangle*.(60L)
Skin - [PF] Alyx by Pink Fuel - Hunt Gift (10L)
Eyes - Realistic Honey - AZ Eyes Marketplace (5L)
Ears - Elven / Elf / Fairy Ears gen 02 Windlow (375L)
Ring - Claddagh Woven Ring - Silver (795L)
Glasses - ROLE OPTIC GLASSES SG 82 - Ares I (469L)


Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.